This is our story of trying to round out our 10 months old flat head. He has mild brachycephaly\plagiocephaly and will wear a helmet. We hope to share the information and research that we find along the way and continue to learn as we go. Hopefully we can be a source of comfort to you in your own journey as we seek our own comfort in knowing that we're doing what's best for our son.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

1 Month (and 2 days)

OOPS, I FORGOT TO TAKE PICTURES ON TUESDAY NIGHT
PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

We've been in the helmet 1 month and 2 days.

Time is flying.

Easton continues to do so well with his helmet.
He's stopped sweating in it so that's  nice. 
He does still sweat when he sleeps but not just wearing it.

Here are our 1 month (and 2 day) pix:




and because I love me a good neck picture...I'll leave you with that goodness.
Mmmmm.  This is the sweetest neck EVER!

We meet with Dr. Kelly Monday.
I'm anxious to see what he thinks about our improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment