This is our story of trying to round out our 10 months old flat head. He has mild brachycephaly\plagiocephaly and will wear a helmet. We hope to share the information and research that we find along the way and continue to learn as we go. Hopefully we can be a source of comfort to you in your own journey as we seek our own comfort in knowing that we're doing what's best for our son.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Helmet- Day 2

Day 2 of the Helmet went good.

Today he wore the helmet 3 times for 2 hour increments each.

He wore it from:
7:00-9:00am
10:30-12:40pm
2:30-4:30pm

My first attempt to get his helmet on this morning wasn't pleasant.
I couldn't get it open wide enough to get it on his bean.
The first attempt brought screams.

I took it off and tried again in a few minutes.

The 2nd attempt went well.

Both times at school he did great.

It was nice to have it off for the night so I could snug his little head!
Soon enough I won't get to snug that head as much as I want too.
Temporary...this is only temporary.

No comments:

Post a Comment